What I offer:
I have been trained as a Shamanic Energy Medicine Practitioner by Drake Bear Stephen, founder of the Medicine Wheel Mystery School in Clayton, CA (www.drakeinnerprizes.com). I completed this year-long training in March 2013. During this training, I journeyed around the medicine wheel, in the tradition of the Q’ero in Peru.
We will initially meet to discuss what healing you are seeking and/or what healing or treatment(s) you may need for the issue you have come to see me about. This initial consultation can be done over the phone. If we meet in person, it may lead directly into a session at that time.
I offer the following for individuals:
- Soul (Fragment) Retrievals
- Final Death Rites
In the future, I will offer Despacho Ceremonies. At this time, I am making referrals to my teacher, Drake Bear Stephen.
A typical energy work session can at least 1 hour up to 90 minutes
Rate: Donation based (Typical donation is $30 or more)
To schedule a session, please contact Daniel Borysewicz at email@example.com or (510) 859-4076
Shamanic Energy Medicine:
- Shamanic Energy Medicine is a holistic approach of healing, based on ancient wisdom and techniques of the Shamans from the high mountains of the Andes. The Shaman interacts with the spirit world on behalf of another person, providing healing assistance on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
- Shamanic Energy Medicine uses the energies of the great archetypes, the organizing principles of the Universe. Energy healing techniques work with your body’s Luminous Energy Field and energy centers called chakras, to gently achieve transformation and balance.
- The Illumination Process clears the imprints of karma and disease from the Luminous Energy Field and brings about healing at the source of your being.
- The Extraction Process extracts both hardened and intrusive energies. Energies such as fear, envy, and anger can penetrate the Luminous Energy Field, which create emotional and physical dysfunction. Extracting intrusive energies can decrease symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other disorders.
- Soul (Fragment) Retrieval recovers our essential whole self that has been lost as a result of pain or trauma. The practitioner will journey to retrieve your lost soul part and reclaim your grace. Soul Retrieval can accomplish in a few sessions what can sometimes take years to achieve in conventional therapy.
- Dying Consciously and Final Death Rites are the great rites of passage. The Death Rites assist the person who is making the journey beyond death by allowing their soul to rest in a peaceful manner. The dying process guides the individual and family members to find emotional resolution and how to make the transition of this life with grace and dignity.
- Despacho Ceremony is an Andean practice of making offerings of gratitude to Pachamama (Mother Earth) and the Apus (Mountain Spirits). A Despacho is an act of love and an opportunity to create a sacred connection with all beings, elements, spirits, and sacred places. A Despacho ceremony brings us into harmony with ourselves and with all of Creation. The offerings are composed of a variety of items, each with its own symbolic meaning. The items are arranged on a piece of white paper, infused with prayers of gratitude and intentions for manifestation. These prayers are then “dispatched” to the Spirits by burning the Despacho in a sacred fire ceremony.
Here is a very good article on Shamanic Energy Work.