Igniting Desire: For Yourself, For Others, For The Divine…
What to Expect | Agenda | Objectives | Cost | Requirements | Resources
This is a one-day or two-day retreat for self-identified men who have sex with men. During the retreat, participants will be asked to examine some of the influences that impact our desires for ourselves, for others, and for the Divine.
This retreat is considered adult education and all participates must be at least eighteen years old.
We encourage participants to be open to explore their ‘growing edges’ and consider taking some ‘small’ risks for the potential gain of further understanding themselves and others better.
What you can expect during this retreat:
- At no time during this retreat will participants be forced to participate in any activity or disclose personal information that makes them feel uncomfortable.
- And at no time during the retreat will participants be asked to take off any articles of clothing.
- Large group presentations
- Small group discussions
- Sexually explicit media
- Group and individual exercises
- Gain an understanding of what healthy desire looks like for you.
- Gain an understanding of what impacts and influences your desire for:
- The Divine
- Begin developing an ‘ideal’ partnership with:
- The Divine
- $300 + travel if outside SF Bay Area
- Cost of participant workbook: $1.50 each
For more information and to schedule a retreat at your church, organization or agency, please contact Daniel Borysewicz at email@example.com or (510) 859-4076
- Laptop projector and screen
- White board or poster board easel
- Refreshments and food for both days – provided by hosting organization
- A space that is free of outside foot traffic to ensure a confidential environment for participants as well as chairs to accommodate all of the participants, set up facing towards the screen
- 2-3 separate break-out rooms for small group discussions